About Scarab Behavioral Health Services
Scarab Behavioral Health Services, LLC, provides customized behavioral health services to children and youth ages 2 through 18 in the Middle and East regions of Tennessee. We have a clear commitment to offering intensive in-home support to youth who have a diagnosis such as Autism or a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), coupled with anxiety or aggressive behaviors.
Our goal is to help our clients lead healthy, productive, and satisfying lives. With a focus on individualized attention, we work to improve a child’s social behavior and enhance personal growth.
Services offered at Scarab Behavioral Health:
- Development and training for crisis situations
- Functional behavioral assessments
- Joint development, implementation, and coaching of families in the use of positive behavior support plans
- Collaboration with school staff to ensure continuity of care
- Education for the family regarding the child’s disability and the impact on the child’s use of challenging behaviors
- In-home, intensive behavioral supports for children and youth with mental illness and coexisting development and/or acquired neurological disability.
- School-based consulting for students with challenging behaviors as a result of neurological disabilities such as Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Community safety planning and training for Informed Supervision.
- In-home, intensive behavioral and mental health treatment for children and youth with reactive, inappropriate, or offensive sexual behaviors.